Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Scanner Daily: 8


plastic bag, scanned

Yesterday I had some meetings in the Northern Quarter so I decided to look around the shops which I used to depend on as a teenager. I hadn't been in the Vinyl Exchange for about ten years. It was like walking back into my DMs and patchwork trousers again. I remember when music was so essential to my life. That was before I had to pay bills, attend weddings and be concerned with trying to become a professional - whatever that is. I bought some DVDs as cheap birthday presents. They didn't have the DVD section when I used to go.

This bag scans really well. I think it's the best yet. The beam of the scanner has captured the shadows and light in the creases effectively and the hole where the handle goes is void like. It's one hell of a sexy bag.


No comments:

Followers