Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Poem for a Korean magazine on the subject of happiness (they accepted it but I think they went bust!)
When the sites of rejection are replaced
with the spaces of anticipation
and the realisation prevails that the next instant
does not have to be accounted for
When crossing borders becomes the necessity
and not the objective
and the bodies encountered are founded
rather than misplaced and elapsed
When uttered truths are recognized
and registered in the eye which reflects
and are not discarded
by the lips which urge new declarations
When every horizon is denounced
as a uniformed goal and we focus on
embodying the silhouettes
which adjoin and highlight the vista, our prospect
- ► 2011 (29)
- coming soon...
- Finishing the novel
- 50,000 words in
- On transcribing Damien Hirst
- Looking for a consiousness
- 7 more random things about me
- Keeping up the narrative
- The Versatile Blogger Award
- Last paragraph written
- Looking for luck
- Poem for a Korean magazine on the subject of happi...
- The Answer Thing Part 2 (because it wouldn't let m...
- The Answer Thing part 1
- I'm trying to make trying allowed: an anti-academi...
- Korea, London and London Korean links
- Novel versus Thesis
- A schtyk-ler for surname meanings
- Seeing Erica: Review of Being Erica, seasons one a...
- A student once asked me ...
- days away from writing 2
- days away from writing
- 2000 words and a hangover (and a game of pool)
- cake or haribo?
- Nearly half
- Jobseeking and Sobjerking
- Synopsis: The Gaps Between the Branches
- 100 pages in, how many out?
- Sign the petition for an independent investigation...
- spot the oblong
- Beyond the third
- ▼ June (31)