Thursday, June 3, 2010
I'm 35,000 words in now. Could that be half a short novel? Should I care?
I need some paracetamol. I should have recognised yesterday's signs: application form tears and a packet of haribo. I'm waiting for the post-pain euphoria, maybe tomorrow or the next day. My novel's about being a woman too.
It's being so poor which keeps me rich.
- ► 2011 (29)
- coming soon...
- Finishing the novel
- 50,000 words in
- On transcribing Damien Hirst
- Looking for a consiousness
- 7 more random things about me
- Keeping up the narrative
- The Versatile Blogger Award
- Last paragraph written
- Looking for luck
- Poem for a Korean magazine on the subject of happi...
- The Answer Thing Part 2 (because it wouldn't let m...
- The Answer Thing part 1
- I'm trying to make trying allowed: an anti-academi...
- Korea, London and London Korean links
- Novel versus Thesis
- A schtyk-ler for surname meanings
- Seeing Erica: Review of Being Erica, seasons one a...
- A student once asked me ...
- days away from writing 2
- days away from writing
- 2000 words and a hangover (and a game of pool)
- cake or haribo?
- Nearly half
- Jobseeking and Sobjerking
- Synopsis: The Gaps Between the Branches
- 100 pages in, how many out?
- Sign the petition for an independent investigation...
- spot the oblong
- Beyond the third
- ▼ June (31)