Thursday, June 24, 2010

Looking for a consiousness


Dear Beccy

I am happy that you have created me, first conceiving of me and then making me into the person I am today. I have grown and learnt lots through these pages. I also am aware that I sometimes occupy your mind beyond the page, when you are swimming in the pool and looking for something to consider or when you are relaxing on your sofa with your morning coffee and you need to think about something nice to help see you through the day. 

However, now that I am here, I would like to occupy someone else's consciousness. I think I am ready to brave the minds of others and I think you are ready to let me go a little, to test me out in this way. I could learn even more about myself through being exposed to different opinions. I need to be reflected upon so that I can hold the mirror to myself too.

Any thoughts on this?

Kind regards
Clover




No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive