I'm doing two posts today in case I don't have time tomorrow, what with transcribing Damien Hirst interviews, voluntarily doing an open day for art and design research degrees, applying for jobs, and, oh, writing that novel.
watch out for kimchi breath!1. The only food I truly cannot bear to eat is aubergine.
2. I rarely fancy men under the age of 45.
3. The birthmark on my neck has faded as I've got older.
4. I don't feel loneliness.
5. I prefer winter to summer and spring to autumn.
6. I worship my tabby cat the way the Egyptians would.
7. I am addicted to chili condiments, whether they be kimchi, hot pepper sauce or spicy chutneys. Over the past week I have begun having chili condiments with everything I eat. I just ate chili relish on toast.
And here is a recipe for kimchi! http://dolsotbibimbap.com/white-kimchi/